For YOUR hair...Before you install:
1. Wash and condition your hair. Clean hair is the basic starting point for any sew-in or weave hairstyle installation.
2. Protein treat your hair to strengthen your tresses before your protective style is installed.
3. Trim your ends!
For Mercy Hair Extensions
With proper care and installation, your investment can last 1-2 years.
1. Co-Wash Mercy hair with a clarifying conditioner.
2. Comb conditioner through with a wide tooth comb or a paddle brush.
3. Rinse completely and allow hair to air dry.
- Wash and condition hair with a clarifying shampoo and conditioner every 1-2 weeks to revive hair to its’ original state.
- Comb conditioner through with a wide tooth comb or a paddle brush. Rinse completely and allow hair to air dry.
* For daily styling, avoid styling products to prevent build up and weighing hair down.
**For Curly/Wavy Texture: Bring your curls back to life by spraying with a water bottle. Comb hair with a wide tooth comb, starting at the ends and working your way to the weft. Rinse completely and allow hair to air dry.
Recommended CLARIFYING Shampoo and Conditioner: TRESemme Purify and Replenish Shampoo and Conditioner
Recommended Shampoo and Conditioner for Curly, Wavy, or to add VOLUME to any texture: TRESemme Perfectly (UN)Done Shampoo and conditioner